Tuesday 15 May 2018

Worth the Risk by K. Bromberg

REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 



Worth the RiskWorth the Risk by K. Bromberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Worth the Risk by K Bromberg

I think I’ve said with every book featuring the Malone brothers that it’s my favorite book by this author so I’m going to make a blanket statement and say this entire family and their stories are my favorite of Bromberg's entire works.

Single (delectable) dad Grayson has been badly burned by his sons mother. She abandoned him and her son without a second look back and left Grayson to pick up the pieces. He did so amazingly and without complaint, being the best dad he could. Aside from the obvious, this also left him wary of women with money, who suit and expect a certain lifestyle. When Sidney, his ex’s former friend comes back to town, he has no time or interest in entertaining either her or the Hot Dad competition she’s developed to get a chance at her dream job which will take her far, far away from this sweet town and it’s people.

This book packed such a punch for me. I was utterly consumed by every word on every page and I just did not want to stop reading while at the same time willing myself to slow down. Gray and Sid got off to a bit of a rocky start but when they went all in, they did not hold back. I loved their relationship and fell hard for them individually and as a couple. They grew together and learn the subtle arts of give and take, forgiveness, and letting people in. As I said, I fell hard for this couple and was rooting for them the entire time but you know who stole my heart? Grayson’s son, Luke. I absolutely adored him and if I’d ever had a son, I would have wanted him to be just as sweet and cheeky and funny! I personally think Bromberg should write a book for him down the track...

Back to Worth the Risk. This book is just a wonderful celebration of family, of love, of taking chances... or risks, if you will. It is perfection and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it. The books featuring the other Malone brothers - Grant in Cuffed and Grady in Combust - are also must-reads but every single of these stories can and do standalone.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3VGLHAB1TCXVY/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3STPNSRT306IC/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...