Tuesday 1 May 2018

Austin by Felice Stevens


REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney



Austin (Man Up #1)Austin by Felice Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An intriguing story that left me hanging. Not for long though as the next book is out, and you will want to read. So, go ahead and read the cliffy because Rhoades is just waiting for you in, Man Up Book 2.

Austin sounds like a beautiful soul. I’d say he was very insecure about his safety, but he’s not vulnerable. He can certainly handle the many men that want to pawn all over him at the club where he dances.

Austin has most certainly suffered some ordeal in his past. It seems that he and his friend, Frankie have been badly treated. As much as I don’t want to hear about what happened to either of these guys, I know I will learn of the bad times they endured. Hopefully they can both move forward together.

Austin has an admirer, it’s not uncommon in his line of work, but I sense it’s more that with this guy. He likes to send Austin gifts and watch him while he dances.

What will happen is anyone’s guess. My only hope is that Austin finds his happy ever after.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...