Tuesday 29 May 2018

The Controversial Princess by Jodi Ellen Malpas

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney 

The Controversial Princess (Smoke & Mirrors, #1)The Controversial Princess by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Controversial is definitely an appropriate title for this Princess. She is very beautiful, witty, smart, sassy, sounds like me no wonder I loved her, (inserted wink here). Adeline, sorry, Princess Adeline is as far from royalty etiquette as you can get. If there is something you shouldn’t do then she most definitely does it.

Just because a person, okay royalty has money, power, and pretty much everything, he or she desires, it doesn’t always equate to that. You can still have all those things and more, but loneliness can be crippling. The need to have a love that excites you, that one person that knows you is quite different than living the life Princess Adeline has lend so far.

Joandisalovebooks heartthrob, Josh Jameson is enough excitement for any Royal Heir to cope with, yes cope and not contend. He’s a force to be reckoned with, but oh! The orgasms, that’s what’s counts, right? How can any woman refuse a man that has magical powers that sends us up in space? Never been there myself, but hey I’m not dead yet. (good job my husband doesn’t read my reviews, I’d be divorced in a week)

Most romance books that have a happily ever after are predictable in the sense we know no matter what happens we are going to love the ending. What’s different about this romance? It’s a new and fresh plot, for me anyways. I love reading storylines that are so far from anything I have read. This Author AKA known as JEM to her fans, has talent for bringing her stories to life. You may not like everything she has ever written, but you can’t ever say she isn’t a writer worthy of some pretty awesome acknowledgements.

I know I am like hundreds probably thousands of women out there that just can’t wait for the next book. Thank you for another great adventure, Jodi.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...