Tuesday 19 June 2018

Dirty Like Seth by Jaine Diamond



REVIEWED BY 
Becky Cox 


Dirty Like Seth (Dirty, #3)Dirty Like Seth by Jaine Diamond
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My favorite of the Dirty series so far. Elle is an amazing character and I was thrilled to read her story.

Seth made some big mistakes. He paid dearly for them. I loved how the author unfolded his story and his history. He and Elle’s history remembered and rekindled was perfect. Their relationship developing into something more was written perfectly.

I love both of these characters. They had a softness about their love. I connected with Elle being the strong female lead, a spot usually reserved for the male characters. Seth in his silent acceptance of the consequences of his past showed such a strong inner strength that you had to love!

Great read!

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...