Tuesday 19 June 2018

Fat Cat Liar by Ahren Sanders

Reviewed by 
Ann Meemken



Fat Cat LiarFat Cat Liar by Ahren Sanders
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story started off a bit slow for for me. Greer and Lawson both have many secrets and don't let many people into there personal life. Which works out well at the beginning but as the story develops you wonder who's secret will come out of the bag first. I was intriqued to find out what they were both hiding and why. As the story went on the characters grew on me. They developed more and seemed more real, when they actually started letting down there guard. The story was well thought out and I enjoyed it.

This is the first story I have read by Ahren Sanders. It won't be my last.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...