Tuesday 19 June 2018

The Chateau by Tiffany Reisz



REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 



The Chateau (The Original Sinners, #9)The Chateau by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kingsley in his twenties. I don't really need to say much more. That is five stars right there.

Love the Chateau. Love Kingsley. Love Madame.

The numerous references in this book are amazing. The Story of O and Alice in Wonderland just to name a few. Reisz is known for it and she continues to impress. Erotic thriller is the best description for The Chateau. Plenty of mystery, plenty of sadism and plenty of naughty Kingsley.

Kingsley's antics are amusing as always. I enjoyed getting to see a glimpse into the young Kingsley. Madame is an intriguing character that drove the story (outside of my love for all things Kingsley). She is mysterious, funny, sadistic and insightful. A tamer female version of Soren. Now don't get excited I didn't same tame or the same...I said tamer than Soren and that really isn't hard to do since he is a pretty sadistic man, and oh how I love him.

This is another great adventure that Tiffany takes us on and we see how Kingsley derived some of his ideas for his future endeavors. Loved it and would highly recommend it.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...