Tuesday 19 June 2018

The Controversial Princess by Jodi Ellen Malpas


REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox



The Controversial Princess (Smoke & Mirrors, #1)The Controversial Princess by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Princess Adeline is a spoiled princess to be sure, with everything but what she wants most. Her families love and devotion. A price you pay as a royal.

Josh Jameson, is sexy and demanding. Something the Princess never thought she would want but falls hard.

I love Malpas and enjoyed this book tremendously. I am looking forward to the next installment and will preorder it like I do all her books. ;-)

The mystery and fast action were a win for me. The only place I wasn't 100% in love was their first meeting. I won't say what and cause any spoilers, but the garden scene just felt...too soon.

The ending has me highly intrigued as to the fallout in the next book. The Controversial Princess is sexy, funny, mysterious and well-written. Cannot go wrong with this book or any of Malpas' books.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R304D7D3KYGAIB/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...