Tuesday 19 June 2018

Fallen Angel, Part 5 by Tracie Podger


REVIEWED BY
Ann Meemken 


Fallen Angel, Part 5 - A mafia romanceFallen Angel, Part 5 - A mafia romance by Tracie Podger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of my favorite series. I was excited to read this book. I read a few reviews before reading and I knew there was going to be blood shed, but I never expected it like that. I was shocked and grieving right along with these beloved characters.

This story is told in Robert and Rocco point of view. We get Rocco story of what he went through in his life the past 30 years. Robert gets to know his father on a more personal level. It is suspenceful and heart wrenching. There is always few twists you never saw coming. I was left in awe.

This series is amazing! If you have not read it, start it today.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...