Monday 11 June 2018

In Bed with the Beast by Tara Sivec


REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 



In Bed with the Beast (The Naughty Princess Club, #2)In Bed with the Beast by Tara Sivec
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In Bed With the Beast by Tara Sivec

In Bed With the Beast is the second standalone in Sivec’s Naughty Princess Club and loosely based on the story of Beauty and the Beast.

Belle is as innocent as her fictional counterpart and lives firmly under her dads roof and thumb. When she strikes up a friendship and subsequently a business with Cin and Ariel, she finds herself kicked out of home with nowhere to go. Nowhere that is, except the library she works at which she’s striving so hard to keep from closing. When The Beast - ok fine, we can call him Vincent! - realizes Belle is essentially homeless, he insists on her moving in to his (beautiful!) home and given that she doesn’t want to inconvenience her new friends, Belle agrees.

I just loved At the Stroke of Midnight and feel that it was a hard book to live up to. While I really enjoyed In Bed With the Beast, for some reason I didn’t find it as laugh out loud funny as AtSoM and that’s something I was really excited about. The storyline and the characters were great but I just wanted more. I really loved that despite her shy nature, Belle still had the guts to stand up to Vincent and be strong when it really counted. Vincent truly lived up to his moniker and his secrets surprised me pleasantly!

You can read this as a standalone but I would suggest reading AtSoM first to get the full background on this interesting group! Now I just neeeeeed Ariel’s book!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R10UEJCK11489C/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...