Friday 22 June 2018

The Varlet and the Voyeur by L.H. Cosway

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 



The Varlet and the Voyeur (Rugby, #4)The Varlet and the Voyeur by L.H. Cosway
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Varlet and the Voyeur by Penny Reid and LH Cosway

I thought this was a great end to a series. The story of Will and Josey had me engrossed from the beginning to the end.

These two become unlikely housemates after Josey’s parents gently shoved her out of the nest, and into the great wilderness. After a brief stay with her bestie, a solution comes to hand: she goes and stays with Will who needs Josey to keep him in check as much as Josey needs a place to stay. They keep things on a friendly level basically until Will is set up on a date and jealousy rears it’s ugly head.

Josey has always been a bit of an odd duck, preferring to spend time with the aforementioned parents and she lacks a brain to mouth filter which I found hilarious! Will was a sweet guy who had reasons for his life choices and I respected that while at the same time thinking he deserved a gentle kick to the bum. Will and Josey made a pairing that was weird on the surface yet made much sense when you looked deeper. I enjoyed their story even though the lack of communication when it counted drove me batty.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R134IDMN012SUA/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv



https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R21V9TAOTJN8BD/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...