Thursday 21 June 2018

That Guy by Kim Jones

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 

That GuyThat Guy by Kim Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

That Guy by Kim Jones

Oh my God! This book was soooooo much fun! I stupidly downloaded the sample right before bed last night and then ‘accidentally’ woke up a few hours later so I could continue reading. From start to end, That Guy was a delight to read and even though I just finished 3 minutes ago, I’m already looking forward to a reread.

Penelope with her hilariously unfiltered thoughts and Jake with his grumpiness and outright sex appeal were just perfection. That Guy was funny. It was sexy. It was RomCom gold! I cannot wait for Cam’s book!

*Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


AMAZON REVIEW LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...