Tuesday 19 June 2018

Vengeance:The Program Book 4 by N.M. Catalano




REVIEWED BY
Ann Meemken


Vengeance: The Program Book 4Vengeance: The Program Book 4 by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was waiting for this book to hit my kindle. I devoured it in one sitting because I needed to know how it was going to end.

The guys of the Program are back in action. Rock, Snake, Gringo and Bull are gonna take you on a ride. These men are deadly to the enemies but love just as fierce. When everything they hold dear is threatened you better watch out. Vengeance was an explosive conclusion to this series.

Bull never stood a chance once Gwendolyn set her sights on him. In the other stories Gwendolyn seemed so innocent and shy. This story she was kinky little vixon. She knew what she wanted and went after it.

Mrs. Merriweather is such a loving woman. You never know what will come out of her mouth. She had me busting out laughing in many parts.

There is always few twists you never saw coming. I was shocked by a few and cursed many times under my breath. "OMG you did not just do that."

I loved this series, it was amazing! If you have not read it, start it today.

**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...