Tuesday 19 June 2018

Inescapable by C.J. Fallowfield



REVIEWED BY
Ann Meemken


InescapableInescapable by C.J. Fallowfield
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story started out bit rough. I hated Richard for how he treated her. The story quickly changes when she finally gets the guts to leave. Alex is a strong and independent women.I admire her for making a change to better her life. When things are up in the air and her life is in danger. She takes a chance by going with Tate Castle to his home and hides out.

This is where the story takes an interesting turn. I enjoyed every minute of it. Tate is an amazing guy. He is patient, kind and loving. He is everything she needs.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...