Tuesday 19 June 2018

Folsom by Tarryn Fisher



REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 


Folsom (End of Men, #1)Folsom by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Brilliant! A unique story perfectly delivered by Fisher and Aster. I am chomping at the bit for the next one.

“She storms out without another word and I close my eyes satisfied. This is the way it should be. Men allowed to hunt.”

“She holds my face in her hands and studies me like she’s checking to see how bruised my insides are.“

Wonderfully developed characters that you can’t help but be invested in. I couldn’t read fast enough and will read it again. When I heard they were writing a book together, Folsom is not what I expected. It was an amazing surprise.

I won an ARC in a contest and voluntarily read and reviewed.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews



https://www.amazon.com/review/R8XELJI5PISLU/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...