Tuesday 30 October 2018

Silent Love by Casey Clipper

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney

Silent Love (The Love Series, #1)Silent Love by Casey Clipper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of those books that has sat on my to be read list for what seems like forever. All I can think is why did I wait so long to pick up this book? I’m like an addict that just can’t wait for her next fix. I’ll be downloading book two straight away.
If you are like me and have this book on your TBR shelf take it out now. You won’t be able to put it down, and certainly be hungry for more in this, Love Series.

Sean and Ryan are every woman’s dream, but it’s going to take someone extra special to reach their hearts, not just get into their pants. Ryan isn’t complaining about all the female action he’s getting, but I am sure that will change in time. Just like his brother, Sean he’ll be swept away by that one really special lady.

Beth a woman that exists, but isn’t really living. It’s such a heartwarming story. She’s been through so much and lives with what happened to her every day since. It certainly by no means can be easy for her, but if anyone can show her a way to live it’s Sean.

I’m unsure about one character in this story, Courtney. Her motives seem from the heart, but are they for her benefit? There is definitely a story there, I’m hoping that we get to here.

Pain, loss, family, friendship, love even the mob are in this story. It’s jam-packed with page-turning events. Thank God I read on my kindle, I would have probably ripped a page with the speed I was turning them.

I’m also certain I’ll be working my way through all of this Author’s books. Her style of writing has struck a chord for me.
If you love all things romance I highly recommend you download.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...