Tuesday 30 October 2018

Royally Yours by Emma Chase


REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 

Royally Yours (Royally, #4)Royally Yours by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Royally Yours by Emma Chase

Oooh my goodness - this book was so beautiful!!! It’s a day after I’ve finished and I’m still processing such a gorgeous read. I’ll be honest enough to admit that I initially couldn’t remember who the book would be about but within pages, my memory bank did not let me down! This is QUEEN LENORE’s story and yes, I am totally shouting that! Oh my God. I had no idea whatsoever what I’d be in for and it actually worked out to my advantage. I had no idea at the depth of emotions I’d be forced to feel whether they were tears or laughs. At one point, I was crying so much that I just had to stop reading and just breathe. Having said that - and confirming that I am not at all one for angsty books - Royally Yours was not at all doom and gloom! In fact, even the moments of heartbreak were filled with warmth and laughter. It truly was such a heartwarming read. The story details how Queen Lenore came to reign and how her relationship with Edward came to be. It’s a gorgeous love story and also covers so many other relationships such as those between siblings, parents, and lovers. I simply adored this book and look forward to including it in my series reread.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews



AMAZON UK

BOOKBUB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...