Wednesday 31 October 2018

Lost Boy by M. Robinson

REVIEWED BY
Isa Jones


Lost BoyLost Boy by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well, really I am a bit out of sorts with this one. Before you jump into conclusions and have a go at me, this is not a bad critique of this book, hence the 5-star rating.
I have always loved everything M. Robinson, and as a reader of her books, you do get a feeling of expectation when reading a new book, we all fall in love with the ML usual characteristics, plus we fairly have an idea of how the drama will unfold. I was really excited to be given the chance to read and review and still I am very grateful for this opportunity.

If I was only given a word to best describe this book will be, EXHAUSTING. Not in a bad way, you know like when you have been planning a trip then you had to jump on a plane and travel for hours on end but when you finally reach your destination you are extremely tired but then too wired to rest? Like that.. I was completely chewed in and spat out after finishing Lost Boy. M literally put me through the wringer. There were so many dramatic elements in this story I just don't even know where to start if I tried. Perhaps the aptest title would have been Lost Girl, God my heart ached and broke so many times in this book I am still collecting the pieces and putting them together again.
Did I really just read that? I'm still completely baffled...
REVIEWED FOR Jo&Isalovebooks Review Team.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...