Friday 19 October 2018

Distortion by Victor Dixen

REVIEWED BY
Micky Barnard 



Distortion (Phobos, #2)Distortion by Victor Dixen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

Tension is the name of the game in DISTORTION. I feel like so many of my questions were answered but many more questions have been created and now I’ve ended up on the cliff edge!

DISTORTION follows these twelve pioneers and people back on earth right where it left off in Ascension and I need to be careful of spoilers; it’s best if nothing is given away. Much focus is given in this book to solidifying relationships between the twelve and I really enjoyed dwelling in this but part of me thinks they still don’t really know each other. So, there’s bound to be more to know from this aspect in the next book. Leo and Marcus remained at the fore of life in this story and I continue to love these characters and learn more about them, not all good.

One of the key aspects of devouring DISTORTION was because of the increase in planetary and ‘space stuff’, I found it all so interesting and the description painted the most brilliant pictures of life. I could imagine perfectly how the story played out.

It’s all hate and no love for Serena McBee and I’m still conflicted over Harmony, I can’t fathom her and I don’t trust her. There was a whole ball of chaotic cover-up on earth and I am dying to see the comeuppance for Atlas and Serena.

Fabulous plot from Victor Dixon, great writing, great illustrations and superb translation. I am fully invested in this series and I need book three desperately. The final instalment will be a highly anticipated read of 2019 for me.

I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

AMAZON UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...