Tuesday 2 October 2018

Dearest Stalker Part 1 by Lane Parker


REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney 



Dearest Stalker: Part 1Dearest Stalker: Part 1 by Lane Parker

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dearest Author give me more, I want more. This was a gripping page turner that I never wanted to end. God, this debut book has made me super excited. Nothing like sinking your teeth into new reads. Congratulations is definitely in order for this first instalment.

Stalker, when we hear that word we automatically think danger. There has been some serious cases that have turn pretty ugly over the years. But what if someone stalks from a distance just to make sure you’re alright, would that be okay?

I actually think I may know who the Stalker is, but I’m giving nothing away. Plus I could also be wrong, and that means my detective skills are lacking. Detective Jo who’s never wrong, could become slightly embarrassing.

Katherine, Kate, Katie all one and the same person is in for some surprises that’s for sure. She’s already had a very pleasurable surprise. Christ, I thought I was the one in the boathouse, wishful thinking. Maybe!! Still not sure, I mean come on she’s being stalked. Should she freak out, and tell the police? Should she see what happens next? I mean if you’ve read this story then your going to be thinking, maybe it’s a little late to call the police.

The Blackwood brothers sound delicious. Ben seems really sweet, and hot, I’ve yet to meet Ian Blackwood. I have a feeling he’s going to give me goosebumps with just a look.

Part 2 is releasing this month, and I am whooping all the way till it goes live.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...