Tuesday 2 October 2018

Once Upon a Real Good Time by Lauren Blakely

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 



Once Upon a Real Good Time (Heartbreakers, #1)Once Upon a Real Good Time by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once Upon a Real Good Time by Lauren Blakely

You know what? When you’re ready to start this book, get yourself settled in nice and comfy because you’re definitely in for a real good time with Campbell and Mackenzie! I honestly could not put this book down and read it in one sitting!

Mackenzie is innocently attending trivia night at the Grouchy Owl where she can’t help but eyeball the hell out of the guitarist who is setting up to play for the night. Eyeballing is reciprocated and while I wish I could say that’s where the shenanigans started, they didn’t happen until much later - and that’s only thanks to meddling friends ;).

Once Mackenzie and Campbell have their scorching hot night of passion, they soon realize that Campbell is the newest violin teacher to super-talented Kyle, Mackenzie’s son. As two mature adults, they agree not to pursue a romantic relationship as it might negatively impact Kyle but they simply cannot help themselves!

This book had everything I’ve come to love and expect and adore from Blakely: the witty banter, the delicious swoon, the steam... I could go on but let’s just say that Blakely delivers all of that and more in spades. I love reading single parent stories and with two single parents in the one, I was in fictional heaven! I’m sooo looking forward to the next Heartbreaker book particularly with the little glimpse we got in Once Upon a Real Good Time.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

Link to Amazon Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...