Monday 1 October 2018

Dating The Enemy by Nicole Williams

REVIEWED BY 
Micky Barnard 



Dating the EnemyDating the Enemy by Nicole Williams
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

If you are in the mood for a hate to more story, this might be your book. I think I must not have been in the mood for this kind of storyline because DATING THE ENEMY didn’t hit the heights of enjoyment for me; it was a decent read, however.

Hannah is a journalist writing an advice column and I found Hannah a smidge irritating. One minute she was swooning over her one night-wish it had been every night-stand and the next she hated him. True enough Brooks swoops in to compete for the job she wants. What ensues is a boss-enforced dating schedule to be filmed and documented.

These characters didnt gel with me initially but I can say that they did grow on me a bit as time passed. The last quarter of the book swept in and dominated my interest and I loved that part, it felt full of emotion and it was packed with great story. I would have loved a bit more at the end.

So, this is a good, easy read if you’re searching for that hate/enemies trope. Go get wrapped up in the quips and angry banter.

I voluntarily reviewed an early copy of this book.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3G5TPI4Q9BJLP/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...