Wednesday 3 October 2018

No Tomorrow by Carian Cole


REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 


No TomorrowNo Tomorrow by Carian Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I agree with some of the other reviews that you really need to go in blind. I did and the unveiling of the truth is much more meaningful that way I think.

Piper and Blue's story isn't pretty. It is long suffering.

"I wish I didn't love you
I wish you didn't love me, too
I wish I could change the tings I do
I wish none of this was true."

Cole has done a fabulous job of slowly peeling away the layers of both Blue and Piper's lives. There were a few "Wow, I didn't see that coming..." moments for me. I ran the gamut of emotions throughout their story and to me that makes a great book. I want the author to make me feel it and Cole has certainly done that.

A great read I would highly recommend.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

Link to Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...