Tuesday 2 October 2018

Lost Boy by M. Robinson

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 



Lost BoyLost Boy by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

M. Robinson’s best work to date! I have read all of her books and she absolutely nailed the emotional turmoil in Lost Boy.

I knew parts of Noah’s story from other books. To hear his struggles from his POV was so moving. He is the ultimate bad boy but the emotional damage done to him by his parents and as a result of traumatic events in his life make him a damaged..::Lost Boy.

Skyler seemed to have the perfect life. A child star on her way to the top. Noah is attracted to her sweetness and vulnerability. He knows she is hiding something but doesn’t know what.

Skyler and Noah spend years emotionally supporting each other from things the other is unaware. They are drawn to one another.

Lost Boy covers a large span of time. I couldn’t stop reading. I’m downing a pot of coffee now because I was awake half the night reading. So worth it. I have enjoyed all of Robinson’s books but devoured Lost Boy.

A must read!

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks



View all my reviews

Link to Amazon Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...