Saturday 20 October 2018

Ensnared by J.S.Scott


REVIEWED BY 
Joanne Swinney


Ensnared (The Accidental Billionaires, #1)Ensnared by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

And the Steamy, Romance Billionaire reads just keep on coming. The Accidental Billionaires is a new series by the awesomeness, J.S.Scott.

The story of Jade and Eli was so touching, both strong characters. I love that not only do we always read about strong alpha males, but J.S.Scott almost always gives us a strong female character. Sure they cry and show great emotions, but her female leads, like Jade are shown to be much more. Strong, independent, hard-working, the list is endless. It’s always a pleasure to read about both characters.

Jade finds her new wealth incredibly hard. Apparently, this is a very real thing. I understood her reservations, and couldn’t help but smile at Eli helping her, but if by some miracle I became a billionaire, I would know exactly what I’d do. I’d still be me just with more money to spend, and spend it I would. Imagine all the books you could buy.

Eli is a great guy, he’s just perfect for Jade. They are alike in many ways, a match made in the mountains. He’s protective, his claiming Jade of Jade got me excited to a whole new level. ‘MINE’ yeah, I wouldn’t mind being Eli’s.

Ensnared just blew me away, I almost thought right in the middle of the book that there could be a chance of no happy ever after, but alas I should have known better.

A must read for all romance lovers.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...