Saturday 20 October 2018

Timid by Devney Perry

REVIEWED BY 
Tina Shobe 


Timid (Lark Cove, #2)Timid by Devney Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think all of us can relate to having a teenage crush on an older guy. Only in Willa's case, she's never got over it. She's written many journals about thoughts, feelings, and sightings of Jackson. He just about crushed her when he didn't remember kissing her.

What I find interesting is when Willa is ready to give up on Jackson and move it's almost like he's struck by lightning 'seeing' Willa. One of those situations that someone is always there but you never actually see them. Jackson has never had an issue with women and just can't figure out why Willa won't go on a date with him.

I really love how these two develop as a couple. There is a great build up. There was just something about Jackson and Willa that I really connected to.

Willa comes across as almost a shy person that lets her friends run over her. She definitely proves she knows how to stand up not only for herself but for her relationship with Jackson too. Through Willa Jackson starts to realize he is worthy of love and to believe in love.

Timid is book 2 in the Lark Cove Series but I think it can easily be a stand alone but I, personally loved revisiting and catching up with everyone. It was like visiting with friends. This is a wonderful series that I thoroughly enjoyed and I can't wait until the next one.

The author has a great way of writing that pulls a person into a book that makes the reader connect with the characters on a deeper level.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...