Tuesday 16 October 2018

Dearest Stalker Pt2 by Lane Parker


REVIEWED BY 
Isa Jones


Dearest Stalker: Part 2Dearest Stalker: Part 2 by Lane Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The story continues and pretty much picks up from where it was left in Book1. Kate is desperate (as I am ) to get the answers she needs in order to reveal the identity of her stalker. At the same time, Lane, in a very cleverly way, has introduced us to new possibilities of who this person might be. Currently, I am still clueless, is like with any suspenseful movie where anyone is still can be the POI and Ms. Parker delivers this in a flawless way. Hotter, more passionate and even more mysterious, Dearest Stalker Part 2 has me on the edge of my seat and impatiently waiting for the next Instalment. ANOTHER FORMIDABLE READ. 5 STARS Jo&Isalovebooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...