Saturday 20 October 2018

Once Upon a Wild Fling by Lauren Blakely

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 


Once Upon a Wild Fling (Heartbreakers, #3)Once Upon a Wild Fling by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once Upon a Wild Fling by Lauren Blakely

Ok so this book is officially my favorite book of the Heartbreaker series and while I’ve loved the previous books and characters, Miles and Roxy (and Ben!) stole my heart and ran away with it!

Miles and Roxy have had a little something simmering for a long time now and neither has acted on it. Roxy because she believes she’s not good at relationshipping and Miles because he has no interest in starting something serious not just with Roxy but with anyone. What starts as a plus-one favor for a friend turns into soooo much more.

This booked ticked soooooo many boxes for me: friends to lovers, single dad, best friends little sister, single dad... Blakely gave us such a wonderful story with characters I so easily fell in love with. Their relationship blossomed in a way that was fresh and flirty and sexy and perfectly true to each individual character. I love, love, love the sense of family we got with this series and I adore the various personalities of the kids and pets!

This series is such a hit for me and one that I not only wholeheartedly recommend, but also one I can’t wait to read all over again.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/2866994597

AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...