Thursday 29 October 2015

Chase by Kiara Delaney

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Chase (The Chase Saga)Chase by Kiara Delaney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cassidy Arbor is engaged to Jason McNamara. Right from the start you know their relationship just isn't right. In a chance meeting she gets a glimpse of a man that makes her body sizzle and take notice.

Jason takes her home to meet his family and she discovers that other man is Jason's brother, Chase. Chase also knows something is off with their relationship.

Chase and Cassidy are deeply attracted to each other with feelings that are running deeper every day.

Cass ends with her life in a whirlwind, full of twists and turns that leaves us in a cliff-hanger.

In fact, when I read this book I did not realize it was part of a 2 part series and it really did throw me with the cliff hanger. I really want to know what happens in Cass's life.

This book pulled me in from the beginning and I can't wait to read #2.


View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RPO7BJBX3LMBH/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...