Friday 2 October 2015

Bait by M. Mabie

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Bait (Wake, #1)Bait by M. Mabie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

I loved Bait. It pissed me off and frustrated me. I definitely laughed out loud numerous times. Blake is on a trip for her best friends graduation and meets Casey, who she is drawn towards. Casey relationship with his girlfriend Aly is ending, that day as things would have it and he is drawn to Blake but he tries to ignore her.

Blake has a boyfriend that is every parents wish for their daughter but Blake is just not sure Grant is what she wants. This is the story of she and Casey's inexplicable attraction. The pain they cause each other and the people around them.

Blake is insecure and indecisive. She has moments of clarity but then overthinks everything and messes up again.

Casey is every woman's dream. He is gorgeous, funny, charming and sexy. I want him.

The reviews run the gamut on Bait. It's the reason there are so many diverse successful authors. Not every book is for everyone. It is all subjective and we all have opinions and as we all know .... we all have one.

I have to go now and read Sail before I smash my kindle.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews

Amazon US
Amazon UK

Amazon CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...