Sunday 18 October 2015

Transparent by Erin Noelle

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Transparent (Luminous, #2)Transparent by Erin Noelle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Translucent left me with a pretty big cliffy but luckily I only read it a few weeks ago so I didn't have to wait long for the sequel.

I love Blake and Madden. I love that the story line is different and kept me on the edge of my seat.

It was a stay up all night read that has made me sleepy at work today. Well it and the wine. (wink)

Blake was taken from Madden and he will do any and everything to get her back. She desperately wants to see him one more time to tell him something urgent that she never told him before.

I have a soft spot for Raze as well. I think he is just a victim of his environment.

Nail biting twist at the end. Truly enjoyed this read and would highly recommend it. Thanks Erin for a great adventure!


Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/



View all my reviews

Amazon US



Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...