Friday 16 October 2015

Chasing Hayleigh by Elle Christensen

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Chasing Hayleigh (The Fae Guard #3)Chasing Hayleigh by Elle Christensen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the 3rd book in The Fae Guard series, but my first in this series.

Hayleigh's past is sad and has scarred her. She has found a family of sorts with the Fae Guard and is surviving but not really living. Notwithstanding her past she is strong and quick witted.

Brannon is oh so wonderful. Sweet, hot, loyal...I could go on and on. His dedication to Hayleigh is a beautiful thing. The intimate scenes are wonderfully written.

There is some history of the Fallen and the Fae Guard and even not having read previous books I had no trouble keeping up. A credit to Elle's writing.

Fate albeit dark, is quite entertaining and I enjoyed her foul mouth.

The epilogue with Kendrix looks to make the next installment a great adventure.

I was gifted an ARC for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/



View all my reviews

Amazon US



Amazon UK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...