Wednesday 28 February 2018

Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan

REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe


Baby DaddyBaby Daddy by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jenna has decided to become a single mom. She meets Emmett when they are trapped in an elevator on her way to her appointment at a sperm bank. Something made her open up to Emmett on her plans. He not only convinces her to go out to dinner with him but also to allow him to be her baby daddy. He can give her something she really wants without becoming an active father and she can have a baby she desperately wants without the complications of an involved father could possibly bring.

I loved how they started with just the pregnancy plan but slowly ended up developing a friendship. Both of them wanting to take their relationship to a deeper level but leery on taking that step. They connect on so many levels that from a reader stand point it was just a matter of time till they fell in love with each other.

Also as a reader you know that their present is about to collide and possibly ruin any future they have. As I'm reading along in the back of my mind I'm chanting to Emmett that he needs to tell her the name of her company. I'm trying to head off any misunderstandings.

I also love that we get to visit with their future. Love!!!

Baby Daddy is the first book I have read by Kendall Ryan and I glad to say I am now a follower and look forward to reading more of her books.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...