Wednesday 7 February 2018

The Coaching Hours by Sara Ney


REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere 


The Coaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #4)The Coaching Hours by Sara Ney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just when you think it was the end of a series, along comes another book for us. And there are plenty of Ney's Little Liars overly excited about it, me included. Will this be the last book? The age old saying, Never Say Never comes to mind. I hear a new series is being written and its about Jock Row, so I feel there maybe a douchebag or two living there with a story. I hope they continue with the chapter starters, because they always crack me up!

There are so many things I loved about this book and most of it boils down to the main characters. I not only loved them as a couple, but individually too. They each bought a certain component to the relationship but they also had a lot of things in common like playing soccer and watching movies. Anabelle Donnelly was as smart as a whip, but had this sweet vulnerable side that was adorable. She could handle her own once she set her mind to it. Plenty of sass and wit with this gal. Elliot St Charles, just love that name, he made my heart melt. He was the perfect gentleman but due to his commitment to himself to finish his education, he becomes a little lost and set in one direction. I appreciate he was given time to adapt to their dilemma instead of looking like a douchebag, because hey, Ana had that grace too. I got a kick out of Oz and Zeke get a little mention within the novel as well.

So then who was the Douchebag? Well that would be the reprising role to Rex Gunderson and Eric Johnson. I love that by the end of the book, we see a new side to Rex and can't help to hope he finally get his HEA.

*I am grateful for the copy provided by the author for my honest opinion.
**Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...