Tuesday 27 February 2018

Here With You by JJ Harper


REVIEWED BY 
Joanne Swinney 


Here Without You (Cooper's Ridge series Book 2)Here Without You by JJ Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book two from the series, Cooper’s Ridge. I would say that you could enjoy this book reading it as a standalone, but I would encourage anyone to read book one, Denver’s Calling first, simply because it’s a beautiful story that needs to be read.

J.J. Harper has done it again. I couldn’t put this book down. This Author had me on page one. I just knew this story was going to engross me.

Mallory and Archer were such a loving couple. They had their whole lives ahead of them together. Love, laughter and steamy sex sessions that would have kept them more than satisfied for years to come. And that would have happened if it hadn’t been for, Archer’s interfering mother. That woman is pure poison, hell is where she is headed that’s a certainty.

When Mallory builds a new life at Cooper’s Ridge he is heartbroken. And to be honest I was just as upset. I was taking this journey with both characters and literally felt my heart crack. I considered messaging the Author to ask her, why she did that? I’m sure she loves to receive fan mail. (inserted cheesy grin here).

Archer was just as broken and trying to rebuild his life since Mallory left. None of it makes sense, right? Well, all will become clear when you read.

Mallory now know as Carter to his friends in Cooper’s Ridge, decides to go on a date with Dan. He’s a good guy and a total hottie by all accounts why shouldn’t Carter go on a date with him. Life has to go on, right? I liked Dan, but the whole time I was crushed because of Archer.

It was a complicated turn of events that took place throughout this story, but if something is meant to be then it will be.

Archer decides to visit his friend in Cooper’s Ridge. Oh, Boy! Yeah, his friend is none other than Dan. Dan is dating Carter. Carter is Mallory who was in a serious relationship with Archer. I swear my heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to hyperventilate.

The climax to this story was just incredible. I didn’t ever want it to be over. Three men, three hearts with so much love to give. But considering the previous shattered lives what will happen is anyone’s guess. HA! I know, I know, but you don’t know, so I’m not going to tell you what I know. You’ll have to read and get in the know.

Tempted to read? Don’t even think twice. You love M/M Romance, right? Well, then go one click because baby this book will melt your heart and everything else below it.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...