Monday 5 February 2018

On the Edge of Regret by Kate Squires


REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe



On the Edge of RegretOn the Edge of Regret by Kate Squires
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Brix Kelley suddenly left home when she is 15 years. Leaving behind her friends and her best friend turned teenage love Nash Cooper.

Now 6 years later due to no choice of her own she returns to her hometown. She very leery about what her reception will be from the towns people and her old friends.

The more you read along you know that there is a hidden secret as to why she left the way she did. I loved the underlying intrigue to the story.

I also like the way the story was told by both Brix's and Nash's points of view. As a reader I felt I got to know and could relate the characters more. Pulled me that much more into the book.

I also liked that Brix and Nash didn't jump right back into a physical relationship. They were able to get to know each other in the present instead of falling into their past feelings. I think it made them connect more on a deeper level.

This story really gripped me right from the start. I loved that it had my emotions involved.

I highly recommend this book.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...