Tuesday 27 February 2018

Of Ash and Spirit: A Curse Keepers Novel by D.G. Swank

REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere 


Of Ash and Spirit: A Curse Keepers Novel (Of Ash and Spirit Trilogy #1)Of Ash and Spirit: A Curse Keepers Novel by D.G. Swank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Have you read the Curse Keepers? OMGosh, if you have, you’re going to love this new series. If not, this is a standalone book, and you won’t feel lost in anyway reading it. It is sort like the cousin to the original series, but a whole new cast to discover.

Now I am normally a Rom-Com reader, I enjoy lots of laughs but I am also a Denise Grover Swank fan. There is something with her books they ties them together giving you the same feeling about them. I think it is the way she writes her characters, they are colorful and rich, stimulating and full of depth. Some are more sassy than others, some more wit and some are badass like Piper Lancaster. I am not going to giveaway and spoilers here, but know that you don’t even have to be a follower of Urban Fantasy to love this book/series.
It will enchant you from the very beginning and keep you magnetized till the end. I especially enjoyed the medium side to Piper, as this is something I wish I could do. I am so looking forward to book two and where Piper is heading.

*I am grateful for the copy provided by the author for my honest opinion.
**Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...