Wednesday 28 February 2018

More Than My Words by Ann Lister


REVIEWED BY 
Joanne Swinney 



More Than My Words (Guarding The Gods, #3)More Than My Words by Ann Lister
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have a special place in my heart for this series. The guards that have The Rock Gods backs are turning out to be just as beautiful with a burning passion that sets the pages alight.

Mason Foxworth was severely burnt while protecting The Rock Gods during their time on tour. He’s determined to get back on his feet and return to work. Whilst Doctors believed his leg to be too damaged, Mason wouldn’t let it stop him from living his life just as he always had. With pure grit and determination Mason fights everyday to take back his life.

Tessler an Author with an alias, well…. I know a few of them. It seems that Authors tend to write under different names when delving into other genres. There is an air of mystery about him that definitely needs to be uncovered. They do say it’s always the quiet ones to watch out for. Like many people has a past, his a little more colourful than most.

I’m looking forward to reading Tessler’s journal to find out exactly what, how and when he did the things he has spoken about. It sounds highly erotic, a little on the naughty side, but who doesn’t like a little bit of naughty?

Mason strikes up a friendship with Tessler, actually I’m not sure who befriends who first. I think it’s both. The first introductions are always the worst. Poor Mason who is normally a self assured man isn’t coming off all that well put together.

Tessler’s past catches up with him in the form of his ex agent. The man sounds vile and needs to crawl back under the rock he came from. Mason goes into protective mode, but Tessler isn’t about to be pushed around either.

With two hotties steaming up my kindle it was constantly plugged into the mains until the story was over. Mason and Tessler are just as delicious as the cover suggests.

This story was well worth the wait and I looked forward to reading so much more from this Author.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...