Monday 5 February 2018

Tempt Me by Carly Phillips

REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe



Tempt Me (Bodyguard Bad Boys, #2)Tempt Me by Carly Phillips
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tempt Me is book 2 in the Bodyguard Bad Boys Series but is easily stand alone.

Mia Atwood is nanny to single dad Austin Rhodes little girl Bailey. Bailey is an absolute sweetheart. To me, there is just something about a kid being in a story that pulls me that much more into the book.

Austin is the type of guy that I admire most. His daughter is #1 in his life. He doesn't even seem to date.

This is definitely not the typical nanny/dad romance. Their relationship is strictly professional. Though we get glimpses that they are attracted to each other.

Mia's past threatens her present and she tries to leave to protect Bailey/Austin. Austin refuses to let her go. He works for Alpha Security and draws Mia under his protection. I love the intrigue and suspense that this story has. There was a couple times in the story that I was holding my breath waiting the outcome and there was several times that my heart was melting with the interactions between Mia and Bailey. So sweet.

And wouldn't you know it, that crazy ex shows back up in the picture too trying to rob them of happiness.

Through all the ups and downs Austin and Mia's relationship gets stronger. There is some intense heat.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and was so thrilled with their HEA

View all my reviews

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/R17TBQL9HEZMRU/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...