Monday 5 February 2018

Living Out Loud by Staci Hart

REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere 



Living Out Loud (Austen, #3)Living Out Loud by Staci Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5*'s

I am really getting a kick out of this series. I love the play on them relating to the Jane Austen books. I feel it is so much more that one story and it takes me on a different tangent and seeing these characters in both worlds.

This book was so sweet and mainly due to Annie because she is adorable. She is young and naive but so precious and not because she is ill - gosh no - she is strong in more ways despite of it. The family connection is solid but my heart aches for their loss and sadness. Although Annie is the one that will keep them going.

Greg - Oh Greg! What a Champ! What he had to endure, oh my heart! I so wanted to hug him and ease his pain. I completely understand why Annie fell for Will. We have these book boyfriends and then if a real life guy comes along and says all the right things, I'd fall for him too. Not that Greg isn't BBF material because ..... um yes he is! He'd slay a dragon for his Annie, and he did just that with Will. My only grievance is I wanted Will to receive more justice and I didn't believe his apology - it felt out of character and unbelievable. I am hoping that Aunt Susan will be doing some social justice showcasing Will's personality.

I am not a person who buys a book solely on their covers but OMG Staci's are the best! I love them. Can not wait to see Elle's cover and read her adventure.

*I am very grateful for the copy provided by the author for my honest opinion.
*Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...