Tuesday 27 February 2018

Cake: The Newlyweds by J. Bengtsson

REVIEWED BY
Monique Cashmere 



Cake: The Newlyweds (Cake Series Book Four)Cake: The Newlyweds by J. Bengtsson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you haven’t started this series yet, it is really best to go back to the start and do a binge read of all four books. Sometimes it is the best way to get the full effect of everything going on. This one especially because you will want to experience how these two fell in love before they actually become newlyweds.

I am glad that there was a fourth book to bring the series to an end and have it come full circle, starting where it all began, at a wedding. To me it was like I was attending a family gathering. I was excited to catch up with these characters again and to see what they had been up to. And with every family shindig, you are delighted to see the clan, compare tales, some a little long winded than others, but when the event comes to a close, and you don’t want it to finish. You want to cling on and not ever say goodbye.

I am also glad with how it all wrapped up. Little snippets of the siblings was fun to see, and mostly had me giggling, especially if it was about Kyle. Love him and Kenzie brings another side to his persona. I think I was most glad that Jake found some peace with his demons and this can only be positive with his future with Casey. I have no idea what is next for this author, but I know I’ll want to read it.

*I am grateful for the copy provided by the author for my honest opinion.
**Reviewed by Monique for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...