Monday 29 June 2015

The Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S. Grey

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

The Allure of Julian LefrayThe Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S. Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Allure of Julian Lefray by RS Grey

I really enjoy reading the works of this author. RS Grey generally creates a pretty perfect combination of sweet and sexy, funny and serious and The Allure of Julian Lefray is no exception. I realized I was on to a great read from the first page of the prologue where I first snorted in laughter and it continued in that vein. The characters are ridiculously likable and you could easily imagine calling them up for a coffee date. I love, love, LOVED fashion blogger, Jo. I loved that she was a strong character! None of the whiney, needy characteristics that are all too common. She was strong, sexy, rather sassy yet with a vulnerable side. And Julian Lefray make me Lesigh. Seriously, I'm pretty much in love with him right now. An awesome guy, really sweet but such a sexy beast of a man. They're such awesome, fun characters and I enjoyed watching their relationship develop. I think RS Grey really hit the nail on this book and I'm already ready for a reread. I'm really hoping there'll be another book or two featuring some secondary characters. I highly recommend this romcom and give 5 alluring stars.


*arc received in exchange for honest review

Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...