There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 29 June 2015

The Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S. Grey

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

The Allure of Julian LefrayThe Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S. Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Allure of Julian Lefray by RS Grey

I really enjoy reading the works of this author. RS Grey generally creates a pretty perfect combination of sweet and sexy, funny and serious and The Allure of Julian Lefray is no exception. I realized I was on to a great read from the first page of the prologue where I first snorted in laughter and it continued in that vein. The characters are ridiculously likable and you could easily imagine calling them up for a coffee date. I love, love, LOVED fashion blogger, Jo. I loved that she was a strong character! None of the whiney, needy characteristics that are all too common. She was strong, sexy, rather sassy yet with a vulnerable side. And Julian Lefray make me Lesigh. Seriously, I'm pretty much in love with him right now. An awesome guy, really sweet but such a sexy beast of a man. They're such awesome, fun characters and I enjoyed watching their relationship develop. I think RS Grey really hit the nail on this book and I'm already ready for a reread. I'm really hoping there'll be another book or two featuring some secondary characters. I highly recommend this romcom and give 5 alluring stars.


*arc received in exchange for honest review

Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment