Sunday 7 June 2015

Desired and Dominated by Eva Simone

REVIEWED BY Emma White

Desired and Dominated (The Enchanted Series Book 3)Desired and Dominated by Eva Simone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A BDSM book with a story with a much deeper focus on the emotional connection than the physical side.. don't' get me wrong this book did things to me that not many do. Hot and Bothered come to mind.!!
I loved the battle between Nate the Dom and Nate who has found his one true love, He is so mixed up with feelings his Best friends sister..
The sex is hot and overpowering in lots of ways by far one of the best BDSM books so far. looking forward to reading more from Eva Simone
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...