Saturday 20 June 2015

The Pentagram Child:Part 1 by Stephanie Hudson

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

The Pentagram Child: Part 1 (Afterlife Saga, #5)The Pentagram Child: Part 1 by Stephanie Hudson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Pentagram Child: Part 1 (Afterlife Saga #5)
Author Stephanie Hudson

Pentagram Child has it all; suspense, drama, humor, love and sexy as hell broody Draven. I laughed, cried, and chewed my nails. Near the end I literally threw my hands in the air and yelled "Are you kidding me!" I felt like I was in a scary movie telling the characters "no no run the other way!"

This is my first book in this series, but believe me when I tell you I will be going back and reading all the books leading up to this one and the ones that follow.

Keira is a wonderful character and her interactions with all of her friends was fun and endearing. Loved the Imp, her fantastical clothing and never ending humor. When Keira and Draven's heart broke mine did also. Thank you for the experience Ms. Hudson. Looking forward to many more.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog



View all my reviews


Amazon US



Amazon UK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...