Wednesday 17 June 2015

Marrow by Tarryn Fisher

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

MarrowMarrow by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I finished the book over a week ago and had to absorb it all before I could write my review. I love Tarryn Fisher's work and this book is no exception. I think I had to come to terms with the fact that I really loved Margo even though my conscience says maybe I shouldn't. Tarryn has a unique ability to draw you into her stories and make you feel like you are living in the story and are personal friends with the characters.

As always with Tarryn's books there is some dark moments, okay lots of dark moments. But like I said with Mud Vein, it is sheer brilliance the way she weaves a story and just as soon as you think you have it figured out, nope sorry, she spins your 180.

Judah, what a great character. I loved him from the minute he and Margo spoke to each other. So insightful and caring.

"Sometimes by saving someone else, you save yourself a little as well. By loving someone else and expecting nothing in return, we learn to love ourselves and expect nothing in return" T. Fisher

Tarryn is simply brilliant in my opinion. Thanks for another emotionally challenging experience Tarryn!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog

View all my reviews

Amazon US



Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...