Thursday 25 June 2015

Summer Secrets by Jane Green

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard


Summer SecretsSummer Secrets by Jane Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's been some time since I immersed myself in a Jane Green book and I honestly don't know why I had a hiatus. This was an achingly real view into the world of an alcoholic. Cat has drunk too much since her teens and in her late 20s she realises it's a problem. Why Cat is this way is pretty complicated. This story goes back and forth in time which can be irritating in some books but Jane Green writes these phases so well that it works brilliantly. This story is deep and it builds to a ending that is quite something. I would have loved an epilogue.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/RYQDHDHWQPTLO/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=125004734X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...