Monday 8 June 2015

Sneak Attack by Cari Quinn

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

Sneak Attack (Tapped Out, #2)Sneak Attack by Cari Quinn


Sneak Attack by Cari Quinn

This is such a great series by Cari Quinn and I just cannot get enough of it. The story continues (following on from Shadowboxer) with Mia & Tray and we get to know them and their motivations better. I love that they're both really strong characters who know what they want, but they also know when to give in - the relationship between the two is far from one-sided. I need more of this series and I can't wait to see what Cari has in store for Gio & Carly! Great series and definitely recommended.

**arc received in exchange for honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog




View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...