Tuesday 23 June 2015

Hypnotic:The Curses of Ashley Peyton by Tracy Gilmore

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Hypnotik: The Curses of Ashley PeytonHypnotik: The Curses of Ashley Peyton by Tracy Gilmore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ashley Peyton works in real estate and sells a house to Alex Vicente. There is something between them right from the start. Ashley is very independant and seems to go back and forth with Alex. I think she was trying to fight her attraction to him. During the story there are hints to a hidden side to Ashley.

I love books that pull you right in and this book does that right from the start. I can't wait to read the next book because I really want to know what happens between these two.

Great job Tracy!

View all my reviews

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/hypnotik-tracy-gilmore/1120015605?ean=9781500504014

https://www.amazon.com/review/edit-review?ie=UTF8&asin=B00NQGWZ3U&reviewID=RT032AMCJMUH8#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...