Wednesday 17 June 2015

Word Play by Amalie Silver

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Word PlayWord Play by Amalie Silver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars
I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

I loved this satire about the on-line blogging community and erotica/romance authors. Taking it for what it was I enjoyed the writing style, the characters and the their interactions. Yes, some of it is over the top but that is the point, right!? Ms. Silver lays out our crazy world of authors, bloggers, editors, publicists, fans, street teams....and it's in your face funny.

Michael Rourke who writes under the pen name, Christoph Strong's biggest nemesis is erotic author Betty Black.

Lauren, who writes under the pen name Betty Black, met Michael Rourke 8 years ago at a convention and felt a connection with him that started one of her book series.

Now can Michael and Lauren and Christoph and Betty all have a relationship?

I loved all of the characters, they felt like friends of mine. Loved Monica and Jeffrey and wish I had a Jeffery, ha ha.

A fun read!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog


View all my reviews

Amazon US



Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...