Monday 15 June 2015

Nemesis by J.C. Black

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Nemesis (The Nympho Series Book 3)Nemesis by J.C. Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Book three was a whole new level. Chris developed a conscience and fell in love. Not that he stayed faithful, but he at least felt guilty for it, lol.

The illegal trafficking is at the forefront in book 3. The story line was enjoyable and kept me curious as to what was going to happen next. A bit of mystery had me looking at all the characters trying to figure out "who done it."

A big twist thrown in for good measure. The twist explains a lot of things in earlier books. Well written sex scenes and an interesting plot.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog



View all my reviews


Amazon US


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...