Monday 29 June 2015

Stone Guardian by Paulina Woods

REVIEWED BY Tami Baney


Stone Guardian (Book 1)Stone Guardian by Paulina Woods
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was given a copy for an honest review. I found this to be such an interesting paranormal book. The debut book includes many of my favorites including gargoyles, vampires, witches, shifters, mermaids, and witches. I loved how the author explained how these beings were created.

Milcah, the leading lady did not grow up under ideal circumstances and now she must try to save the earth. Her guardian Jarod, is literally made of stone. Paulina sends Jarod and Milcah on a journey to save the earth. I am looking forward to catching up with them and the other characters in this fascinating tale.


View all my reviews


http://www.amazon.com/rev…/R2QSKZETU469LK/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...